Plastic Poultry Turnover Box
Plastic poultry turnover box are used to transport different types of poultry, such as chickens, ducks, quail and other birds. Our poultry transport crates are made of high-density polyethylene, which is strong and has a long service life. It has a large open area and provides excellent ventilation to keep poultry healthy during transportation. It has smaller grid on the bottom to prevent the bird’s feet from getting injured by stepping into the grid. The top and bottom interlocking system of poultry crate can ensure your load well protected. Hightop plastic poultry transport crate can transport large amounts of poultry more quickly, easily and safely, and are applicable for chicken farms, poultry sales and poultry slaughterhouses.
- Easy to assemble: self-locking assembly, no need for screw, easy to disassemble
- Excellent ventilation: keep poultry healthy during transportation
- Protect poultry feet. The grid at the bottom of the crate is small and smooth, protecting the birds’ feet.
- Sturdy structure: The crates made of high-density polyethylene have thicker reinforcement in the strong compressive strength at four corners.
- Easy to open, can quickly load poultry.